Friday, May 25, 2018

Rats! My Buss Bubbles have Burst!


For the last two and a half years, I have been writing interesting bits about A Buss from Lafayette on the website, Bublish.com. It has been great fun, thinking and writing about the source of my ideas as I wrote the story, or giving more background information about subjects that come up in the book. I believe I wrote several hundred of these "Book Bubbles". Unfortunately, I did not back up what I wrote, believing it as safely stowed on Bublish.com.

In April, I had reached 125,125 hits. Just before everything disappeared (!), I saw that my total had hit just under 130,000 hits.

Here's what the total is now:



The people at Bublish say this has never happened before. I was editing the book description, to let people know that the audiobook of A Buss from Lafayette is now available. As I was typing, the screen, the book itself, all its bubbles and something like 70,000 hits disappeared.

I am not happy. And I am feeling really stupid for not making copies of all the bubbles.

Oh, well.

That's the way the Bubbles burst!

Sincerely,

Dorothea

No comments:

Post a Comment