Friday, February 5, 2016

Holding it (Finally) in My Hot Little Hands!

Woo hoo!   The book itself!

Since I first got the idea for A Buss from Lafayette nearly 18 years ago, you may imagine my delight at holding the real, live book in my hands a few days ago.

(This is an advance copy, as the official release date won't be until April 22.)

However, if you want a copy of your own, pre-order it here:

Paperback from BQB Publishing

Paperback and Kindle book from Amazon

Paperback and Nook book from Barnes and Noble

Kobo e-book from (naturally) Kobo

Buss can also be pre-ordered from iTunes, but I can't figure out how to get an actual link for that so you iBookers are on your own.

Meanwhile, I have been having fun writing "author insights" and background information about A Buss from Lafayette. Click here to take at peek at my Bublish pages where I write that kind of thing.

And by the way, today the number of "hits" on my Bublish stuff came to this amazing total. 



Thanks again to all of you who helped me reach this lovely number. 

Cheers,

Dorothea

No comments:

Post a Comment