Tuesday, May 10, 2016

On the Radio!

This Thursday, May 12, I will be interviewed at 8:30 pm on a Boston radio program called Citywide Blackout.  Broadcast on WEMF radio, Citywide Blackout “spotlights the independent art scene of New England.” To listen LIVE go to http://wemfradio.com (go to the upper left where it says, “LISTEN NOW” in orange). Listeners can ask questions while I'm on the air via the following two sites: Citywide Blackout Facebook and Citywide Blackout Twitter.

I've done many radio interviews, but it's been quite awhile since the last one. I guess I'll just do what I always do: chat with someone interesting and try to ignore the fact that many, many others are "eavesdropping!"

The best part is that since it is an audio rather than a video kind of thing, I don't have to wear my costume. It's beautiful but not all that comfortable, even though no corsets are involved. (No wonder Clara resists dressing this way.)

The interview will be posted as a podcast a few days after the broadcast.

Hope you'll tune in!

Cheers,

Dorothea

No comments:

Post a Comment