Friday, May 6, 2016

One Life's Goal Possibly Achieved!

Ok, people. You are here to witness an historic moment in my life! If you are reading this post on some other website, some techie tribulations require that you first directly visit my blog and do the following:

1. Put "Laura" in the search box at the top on the right side of this page.
2. Read those two posts.
3. Then read the following review that recently appeared on Goodreads!

Charming Historical Fiction

I found the story charming and very educational. I learned a lot about General Lafayette’s role in the American Revolution.

I liked Clara’s personality and the evolving relationship with her stepmother, cousin, and Dickon, who used to tease her. I think if there had been a little more interaction with each of those characters, it would have been even better.

I think fans of Laura Ingalls’ books, Anne of Green Gables, and Larkrise to Candleford would enjoy this. . .

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 8.55.31 AMChristina D., Goodreads

I think you can figure out why I am thrilled by this!

Plus, the sun just came out here for the first time in days and days and days.

Cheerio!

Dorothea

No comments:

Post a Comment