Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Woo Hoo! An Award for Buss!

Once in awhile (well, every day, actually) I do a search to see if anything new has popped up on my book, A Buss from Lafayette.

This is what I found today:


















Yes, yes, I know my name is spelled wrong, but I don't care! It is just so delightful to find out that some award program liked my book.

Here is some info about the eLit Awards:

Here's info about this award program:
The eighth annual eLit Awards are a global awards program committed to illuminating and honoring the very best of English language digital publishing entertainment.

The eLit Awards celebrate the ever growing market of electronic publishing in the wide variety of reader formats. Hail the revolutionary world of e-books and join the awards program that’s highlighting the best in electronic reading entertainment.

 Thank you eLit!






No comments:

Post a Comment