Saturday, June 4, 2016

Techie Learning Curve for the Day. Posting Audio on Blogger: Check!




So I've been trying to figure out how to post the actual audio recording of my May 12 interview on Citywide Blackout, WEMF Radio, with Max Bowen and Gina House.

It turns out that all I needed was a "go-between" mechanism. I used the one called SoundCloud, and the rest was easy peasy.

Here it is:

Dorothea Jensen WEMF Citywide Blackout Radio Interview, May 12, 2016

Now on to my next blog post idea: searching through hundreds, maybe thousands, of pictures to find some shots of the time my sister, father, mother, and I dressed up as pirates, boarded a "pirate ship," and attacked some Vikings that were marauding down our river. In 1966. I'm not making this up.

It might take awhile.

Regards,

Deedy
(AKA Dorothea Jensen)


No comments:

Post a Comment